- Dürheimer to Head Bentley Motors. Schreiber to Return to Volkswagen Group
- EU Car Sales Up 10.6% in March
- Senior Exec Shakeup at GM. Quattrone now Senior VP, Global Human Resources. Howell and P.R. Head Bingol Out
- Small Lexus NX Crossover Launches in Beijing. U.S. Snubbed
- GM to Replace Lock Cylinders as Ignition Switch Recall Expands
- Q1 Recall Charge at GM for Ignition Switches Now at $1.3 Billion. More Shareholder Earnings Nicks Will be Coming
- Hey, Detroit Three What Ever Happened to Pizzazz?
- Porsche Sales Up Slightly in Q1 of 2014
- Western EU Car Sales increase in March
- Holy Toledo! 2015 Corvette Gets Eight-Speed Automatic
- Did Tennessee Governor Haslam Violate Worker’s Rights?
- Two Mexican Illegals Charged in Wisconsin for Odometer Fraud
- March U.S. Auto Sales – in like a Frozen Lamb, out like a Lion
- Kerr-McGee $5.15 Billion Cleanup Settlement Largest in History
- GM Ignition Switch Hearings and More on Car Concerns Radio
- James Nelson on Small Lexus NX Crossover Launches in Beijing. U.S. Snubbed
- Car News on Hey, Detroit Three What Ever Happened to Pizzazz?
- Graeme Morpeth on Asleep at the Switch! Head of NHTSA Friedman, GM CEO Barra Duck Tough Questions at House Hearing
- Garrett Donaldson on Asleep at the Switch! Head of NHTSA Friedman, GM CEO Barra Duck Tough Questions at House Hearing
- Phillip Hamilton on GM Ignition Switch Hearings and More on Car Concerns Radio
Tag Archives: ecotality
Ecotality Sues California Regulators over Dynegy Price Gouging Deal and Alleged EV Charging Station Monopoly
In March, Governor Jerry Brown announced a controversial agreement between the PUC and NRG Energy as part of a legal settlement that goes back to California’s 2001 energy crisis. NRG is the successor entity to Dynegy Power Marketing, the firm blamed by PUC for $940 million in price gouging, widespread blackouts and the bankruptcy of PSEG. Continue reading
Ecotality home charging stations are said to offer advantages over conventional charging stations, including advanced energy monitoring capabilities that allow homeowners to optimize their energy usage and charge their vehicles when rates are lowest. The Blink Network charger interface is the hub where users can receive information about their EV and Blink Home Charging Station including charge status, statistics and history. Continue reading