- Political Grandstanding begins over GM Ignition Switch Fatalities
- Where’s the Independent Investigation of NHTSA for Failure to act on Deadly GM Switches?
- General Motors, Ford, Japanese Post China Sales Records
- Detroit Lions Owner William Clay Ford Dead at 88
- BMW X4 Crossover Debuts at New York Auto Show
- Engine, Transmission Problems lead drop in Vehicle Dependability for The First Time in 15 Years
- Frost Bit! Winter Weather Hurts U.S. February Auto Sales
- EPA Finally Cleans up Fuel over Big Oil Objections and Money
- Second and Third Sinkhole Corvettes Recovered. Major Damage Sustained on 40th Anniversary Model
- Blue Devil Corvette Rescued from Kentucky Sinkhole
- Audi to Run Three R18 e-tron quattro Cars at Le Mans
- Subaru Raises 2015 Forester Prices
- Honda Kills Insight Hybrid Production this Summer
- NHTSA Opens Investigation into GM Ignition Switch Recall Delay. 13 Deaths Attributed to Defective Design So Far
- Ford to Build New Edge in Canada with No jobs Added
- GM on EPA Finally Cleans up Fuel over Big Oil Objections and Money
- Car News on Taxpayer-funded Bankrupt Fisker Sold to Chinese Wanxiang
- Matt Davis on Is the Cadillac ELR a flop? Incentives via a Free 240 Volt Charger and ‘no-charge’ Home Installation added
- Greg Grajew on Can Chrysler Save Fiat as 2013 Profits approach $2 Billion?
- Miguel Angel De Miguel Velasco on Can Chrysler Save Fiat as 2013 Profits approach $2 Billion?
Tag Archives: ecotality
Ecotality Sues California Regulators over Dynegy Price Gouging Deal and Alleged EV Charging Station Monopoly
In March, Governor Jerry Brown announced a controversial agreement between the PUC and NRG Energy as part of a legal settlement that goes back to California’s 2001 energy crisis. NRG is the successor entity to Dynegy Power Marketing, the firm blamed by PUC for $940 million in price gouging, widespread blackouts and the bankruptcy of PSEG. Continue reading
Ecotality home charging stations are said to offer advantages over conventional charging stations, including advanced energy monitoring capabilities that allow homeowners to optimize their energy usage and charge their vehicles when rates are lowest. The Blink Network charger interface is the hub where users can receive information about their EV and Blink Home Charging Station including charge status, statistics and history. Continue reading