- Frost Bit! Winter Weather Hurts U.S. February Auto Sales
- EPA Finally Cleans up Fuel over Big Oil Objections and Money
- Second and Third Sinkhole Corvettes Recovered. Major Damage Sustained on 40th Anniversary Model
- Blue Devil Corvette Rescued from Kentucky Sinkhole
- Audi to Run Three R18 e-tron quattro Cars at Le Mans
- Subaru Raises 2015 Forester Prices
- Honda Kills Insight Hybrid Production this Summer
- NHTSA Opens Investigation into GM Ignition Switch Recall Delay. 13 Deaths Attributed to Defective Design So Far
- Ford to Build New Edge in Canada with No jobs Added
- Volkswagen Group Sets Third Straight Record Profit in 2013
- Diddy Combs Hyping Fiat 500L Cars in North America
- SAE World Congress to Review 48-Volt Mild Hybrid Progress
- Denso Exec Guilty for Obstructing Parts Price Fixing Probe
- Weather Whacks U.S. February Sales. Recovery Predicted
- Tesla Loses Money Again During 2013. Stock Market Bullish
- GM on EPA Finally Cleans up Fuel over Big Oil Objections and Money
- Car News on Taxpayer-funded Bankrupt Fisker Sold to Chinese Wanxiang
- Matt Davis on Is the Cadillac ELR a flop? Incentives via a Free 240 Volt Charger and ‘no-charge’ Home Installation added
- Greg Grajew on Can Chrysler Save Fiat as 2013 Profits approach $2 Billion?
- Miguel Angel De Miguel Velasco on Can Chrysler Save Fiat as 2013 Profits approach $2 Billion?
Tag Archives: mid-size pickup truck
Ford is billing the compact pickup truck as a global entry – it will be sold throughout Europe, Asia and South America – but remains mute if the Ranger will reappear in the United States, the world’s largest pickup truck market. Continue reading
Chevrolet today unveiled its Colorado Show Truck on the eve of the Bangkok International Auto Show, where it is making its global public debut.
The is said to be concept virtually identical to the next-generation Colorado mid-size pickup truck that goes on sale in Thailand later this year, and will eventually be on sale in the U.S. Continue reading