- Renault Name in Chinese for Shanghai F1 Race
- Bridgestone Exec to Plead Guilty For Price Fixing U.S. Car Parts
- Dürheimer to Head Bentley Motors. Schreiber to Return to Volkswagen Group
- EU Car Sales Up 10.6% in March
- Senior Exec Shakeup at GM. Quattrone now Senior VP, Global Human Resources. Howell and P.R. Head Bingol Out
- Small Lexus NX Crossover Launches in Beijing. U.S. Snubbed
- GM to Replace Lock Cylinders as Ignition Switch Recall Expands
- Q1 Recall Charge at GM for Ignition Switches Now at $1.3 Billion. More Shareholder Earnings Nicks Will be Coming
- Hey, Detroit Three What Ever Happened to Pizzazz?
- Porsche Sales Up Slightly in Q1 of 2014
- Western EU Car Sales increase in March
- Holy Toledo! 2015 Corvette Gets Eight-Speed Automatic
- Did Tennessee Governor Haslam Violate Worker’s Rights?
- Two Mexican Illegals Charged in Wisconsin for Odometer Fraud
- March U.S. Auto Sales – in like a Frozen Lamb, out like a Lion
- James Nelson on Small Lexus NX Crossover Launches in Beijing. U.S. Snubbed
- Car News on Hey, Detroit Three What Ever Happened to Pizzazz?
- Graeme Morpeth on Asleep at the Switch! Head of NHTSA Friedman, GM CEO Barra Duck Tough Questions at House Hearing
- Garrett Donaldson on Asleep at the Switch! Head of NHTSA Friedman, GM CEO Barra Duck Tough Questions at House Hearing
- Phillip Hamilton on GM Ignition Switch Hearings and More on Car Concerns Radio
Tag Archives: vapor recovery
In an election year where all federal agencies are incorporating political talking points from the ruling party into their releases, EPA claimed this final rule is part of the Obama Administration’s initiative to ensure that regulations protect public health and the environment without being unnecessarily burdensome to American businesses. Significantly, no health or environmental effect data were provided in the EPA release. Continue reading
In a statement the EPA said the “proposal is part of the Obama Administration’s initiative to review outdated and redundant rules and ensure that regulations are beneficial without being unnecessarily burdensome to American businesses.” (Well, yes, but it’s redundant because another regulation was put in place without limiting the life of the existing one.) Continue reading