The latest household pulse survey data from the US Census continues to affirm the bleak economic conditions American face as the corona virus pandemic infects on.
Only 34.2% of adults have received a Covid19 Vaccine. Worse, only 51.4% “definitely” will get vaccinated when available.
Roughly 20% of adults expect someone in their household to experience a loss in employment income in the next 4 weeks, based on responses collected March 3 to March 15. Crueler, 31.5% report eviction or foreclosure in the next two months is “somewhat or very likely.”
Latest Household Pulse Survey estimates
- 19.2% of American adults expect someone in their household to experience a loss in employment income in the next 4 weeks.
- 38.8% of adults live in households where at least one adult substituted some or all in-person work for telework because of the coronavirus pandemic
- 10.7% of American adults lived in households where there was either sometimes or often not enough to eat in the previous 7 days.
- 7.4% of adults are not current on their rent or mortgage payment and have slight or no confidence in making their next payment on time.
- 31.5% report eviction or #foreclosure in the next two months is somewhat or very likely.
- 33.8% of adults live in households where it has been somewhat or very difficult to pay usual household expenses during the coronavirus pandemic.
- 73.6% of adults in households with post-secondary educational plans had those plans cancelled or significantly changed this fall.