Goodyear today announced the addition of 16 new sizes for Eagle Exhilarate, an ultra-high performance, all-season tire that claims excellent performance in wet and dry cornering grip, as well as wet and dry handling. With the addition of the 16 new sizes, the Eagle Exhilarate is now available in a total of 52 sizes, ranging from 17 to 22-inch rim diameters.
Popular vehicles that Eagle Exhilarate tires will now fit include the Acura TLX, Audi A5 and RS5, BMW 3-Series and X5, Cadillac XTS, Chevrolet Camaro and Corvette, Dodge Challenger and Charger, Ford Mustang, Infiniti Q50, Mercedes E-Class, Porsche 911 and Volvo S60.
“When Goodyear designed the Eagle Exhilarate, we were focused on delivering better wet performance in the ultra-high-performance category,” said Devin Dickerhoof, product marketing manager. “Goodyear Eagle Exhilarate’s outstanding performance in wet conditions, paired with its sleek design, have proven to be a winning combination with drivers. That’s why we’re thrilled to introduce 16 additional sizes, helping to make this tire available to even more auto enthusiasts.”
With excellent performance in wet and dry cornering grip, as well as wet and dry handling, the Goodyear claims the Eagle Exhilarate helps consumers (marketing babble alert> “unleash their drive with unique features.” Herewith the claims that are awaiting requested technical explanations from Goodyear by AutoInformed.
- ActiveGrip Technology that offers exceptional handling and traction;
- ActiveBraking Technology for enhanced braking on dry and wet surfaces;
- ActiveStrength Technology for confident handling on the road with a strong, lightweight construction;
- Wear Gauge® tool that helps make it easier to see remaining tread depth and vehicle alignment; and
- Sleek sidewall styling and rim protectors that help guard wheels from curb damage.