Tag Archives: Shenyang

BMW Takes Majority Share in Chinese JV Brilliance Automotive

BMW Group now holds 75% of the shares in BBA, while its Chinese partner, Brilliance China Automotive Holdings Ltd., indirectly holds the remaining 25%. Last year, a total of 846,237 BMW Group vehicles were delivered to customers in the Chinese market (+8.9% compared to 2020). In 2021, BBA produced more than 700,000 BMW vehicles, with around 23,000 employees. Continue reading

Posted in manufacturing, marketing, milestones | Tagged , , , , , , | 1 Comment