- NLRB Announces Union Loss in Amazon Election
- Honda, Acura Recall 628,000 Vehicles for Fuel Pump Failures
- US March Vehicle Sales Rebound. Beating the COVID Reaper?
- GMC Adds Hummer SUV EV. Direct Selling Without Dealers?
- Toyota Gazoo Racing Debuts New GR 86 Multi-Use Sports Car
- Ford Motor Recalls 2020-21 Lincoln Aviators for Bad Software
- CARB Fines Walmart for Selling Harmful Hair Spray
- IMSA – 2022 Roar Before the 24 At Daytona to Use Dirt Circuit
- Ford Sets New Interim Carbon-Neutral Targets. Greenwash?
- 2020-21 GMC Savana, Chevrolet Express Recalled for Fire Risk
- Free2Move eSolutions – New JV Linking Stellantis, Engie EPS
- Biden-Harris Administration Push Offshore Wind Power
- NHTSA Warns Hyundai, Genesis Owners to Park Outside Away from Buildings Because of Computer Module Fires
- Baseball is Back! Wear a Mask, Get a Shot, Play Patriot Ball
- Voltswagen is New Name for Volkswagen After Dieselgate
News from PR Newswire
Tag Archives: Boeing 737 Max Fraud Conspiracy
The Justice Departments reputation and adherence to the law is subject to considerable debate under the pardoner in Chief – soon to be ex-president Trump and the former Attorney General (resume laundering by resigning 23 Dec 2020) and Republican lawyer William P. Barr. He is also known here as no-holds Barr for his relentless interference in Justice Department principles and law enforcement procedures to protect Trump, aka the Man Who would be King. Boeing, debatably, profited from such interference when the Trump Administration refused to ground the 737 Max despite growing incidents and fatalities. Continue reading