Hyping the debut of the 2024 Chevrolet Trax this spring, Chevy is announcing a contest for a chance to become a “Lead Dream Chaser.” This is a three-month opportunity that will enable one person to pursue their lifelong dream or passion project. The Lead Dream Chaser will share their journey on social media and in return receive $100,000 and three months with the all-new 2024 Chevrolet Trax1. (read autoinformed.com on General Motors Posts US Sales Leadership for 2022 )
Chevy has “teamed up with Everette Taylor” (hired?) , CEO of Kickstarter, to identify the best person to serve as Lead Dream Chaser. “The past few years have caused many to consider turning their ideas and ambitions into reality, and I’m excited to help Chevy find a qualified person who will pursue their dream,” said Taylor.
The 30-day submission period opened this afternoon of Friday, Jan. 132. Friday afternoons are the most popular time of the week for daydreaming, according to a Chevy-commissioned Harris Poll survey.
To enter for a chance to become the Lead Dream Chaser, eligible entrants3 can visit ChevyDreamChaser.com to submit a short video about themselves, their dream and how they plan to leverage the all-new Trax and funds to pursue a project or help their community. Entrants will also need to share how they plan to document their story on social media along the way. Chevy will announce the finalists in March and the selected individual will be announced in April.
The all-new 2024 Chevy Trax4 is a small compact SUV. That is larger than a older production Trax, it offers more space for passengers and cargo, standard safety features5 and technologies to help keep customers connected. These are “all great offerings for Chevy’s Lead Dream Chaser,” Chevy said.
Inevitable Trax Lead Dream Chaser Contest Footnotes
- No purchase necessary. Must be 21+ to enter. Contest begins 1/13/23 and ends on 2/13/23 in all 50 United States & District of Columbia. Void where prohibited. See full official rules at ChevyDreamChaser.com Sponsor: ©2023 All Rights Reserved. General Motors LLC, 300 Renaissance Center Detroit, MI, 48265, USA.
- Submissions to open at 12 pm EDT on January 13.
- Entrants must be 21 years or older and a legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia
- Available spring 2023. Cacti Green color exterior color late availability.
- Safety or driver-assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for more important feature limitations and information.