- NLRB Announces Union Loss in Amazon Election
- Honda, Acura Recall 628,000 Vehicles for Fuel Pump Failures
- US March Vehicle Sales Rebound. Beating the COVID Reaper?
- GMC Adds Hummer SUV EV. Direct Selling Without Dealers?
- Toyota Gazoo Racing Debuts New GR 86 Multi-Use Sports Car
- Ford Motor Recalls 2020-21 Lincoln Aviators for Bad Software
- CARB Fines Walmart for Selling Harmful Hair Spray
- IMSA – 2022 Roar Before the 24 At Daytona to Use Dirt Circuit
- Ford Sets New Interim Carbon-Neutral Targets. Greenwash?
- 2020-21 GMC Savana, Chevrolet Express Recalled for Fire Risk
- Free2Move eSolutions – New JV Linking Stellantis, Engie EPS
- Biden-Harris Administration Push Offshore Wind Power
- NHTSA Warns Hyundai, Genesis Owners to Park Outside Away from Buildings Because of Computer Module Fires
- Baseball is Back! Wear a Mask, Get a Shot, Play Patriot Ball
- Voltswagen is New Name for Volkswagen After Dieselgate
News from PR Newswire
Tag Archives: General Motors Unifor Meeting
The study shows there would be an immediate fallout in 2020, with Ontario’s GDP expected to fall by $5 billion and a decline in Ontario government revenues of $330 million. In the long-term, Ontario’s economy would shrink by an average of $4 billion each year to 2030, leading to a reduction in Ontario government revenues of nearly a half billion and federal government revenues of just over half a billion a year. Continue reading