- NLRB Announces Union Loss in Amazon Election
- Honda, Acura Recall 628,000 Vehicles for Fuel Pump Failures
- US March Vehicle Sales Rebound. Beating the COVID Reaper?
- GMC Adds Hummer SUV EV. Direct Selling Without Dealers?
- Toyota Gazoo Racing Debuts New GR 86 Multi-Use Sports Car
- Ford Motor Recalls 2020-21 Lincoln Aviators for Bad Software
- CARB Fines Walmart for Selling Harmful Hair Spray
- IMSA – 2022 Roar Before the 24 At Daytona to Use Dirt Circuit
- Ford Sets New Interim Carbon-Neutral Targets. Greenwash?
- 2020-21 GMC Savana, Chevrolet Express Recalled for Fire Risk
- Free2Move eSolutions – New JV Linking Stellantis, Engie EPS
- Biden-Harris Administration Push Offshore Wind Power
- NHTSA Warns Hyundai, Genesis Owners to Park Outside Away from Buildings Because of Computer Module Fires
- Baseball is Back! Wear a Mask, Get a Shot, Play Patriot Ball
- Voltswagen is New Name for Volkswagen After Dieselgate
News from PR Newswire
Tag Archives: Formula 1
Whether that holds true today given the tatters that F1 was in last year remains to be proven. The 2020 F1 season is one I won’t miss. (I guess the nicest way to characterize the last race is “strategic.” This is a polite way of saying there wasn’t any racing going on. Ferrari with six straight losing seasons. Mercedes dominating qualifying and the races as it had for years on years. YAWN. Changing 2021 down-force doesn’t appear to be anything but a meaningless tweak. I know: don’t write your lede on the way to Australia in 2021. Still it reminds me of the McClaren mid-1980s domination years that badly damaged F1 with its lack of racing. ) Continue reading